Wednesday, April 29, 2009

17-40mm and the 430exII

Well, the Canon 430exII is on its way, should be here before the weekend. It will give me plenty of time to play around with it and get comfortable come prom, Merrimack graduation, and highschool graduation.

I'm excited to get into more portrait and event work. I'm thinking about photographing personal events and possibly get into Weddings (as I build experience) as a side job to support the ever increasing expenses of a college life haha.

I don't know if maybe Ian you would be interested in teaming up, I know you have a real job now lol. But I figure hey why sit around on evenings and weekends when we could make a few bucks doing what we love best.

More pictures to be up very soon including some from the italy trip.


1 comment:

  1. You're welcome to take profile pictures of me, Mike!

    ReplyDelete